Crock-pot Chicken Noodles that is healthy and tastes good as well. Use this recipe to help you lose weight, feel better and compliment any fitness or personal training program.GET OUR BEST DEAL
- 2 cans, 98% Fat Free Cream of Chicken Condensed Soup
- 0.50 cup, Water
- 0.25 cup, Lemon juice, raw
- 1 tbsp(s), Honey Dijon Mustard
- 0.50 tsp(s), Spices, garlic powder
- 0.50 tsp, ground, Spices, pepper, black
- 6 medium, Carrots, sliced
- 8 Chicken Breast
- 1 container, Extra Wide Egg Noodles
- 2 tbsp(s), Butter
- Combine cream of chicken soup, water, lemon juice, mustard, garlic powder, pepper, butter, and sliced carrots to crockpot.
- Cut the chicken breast in quarters or smaller chunks. Stir into mixture in cooker.
- Cover. Cook on low 6-7 hours
- Serve over egg noodles
Serves: 6 servings
Talk with one of our personal trainers about out personal training programs or nutrition programs to learn more about how to make recipes work better for weight loss.