1. What made you decide you wanted to start a program.
Help rehabbing my knee so I could run faster. Help with my nutrition, decreasing body fat and to be more fit, faster at running.
2. Had you tried to resolve this issue on your own? If so how was your experience?
Yes. IT Band strain was unresolved. Nutrition – I tried programs after program
3. What results have you achieved since starting the program?
I’m running stronger and faster, IT Band injury resolved, weight – my body fat %, is decreasing. My nutrition is better – the guidelines given to me are sustainable, easier to follow than a diet.
4. Would you recommend us to someone? If so, why?
Yes – Focused, customized program to help with achieving my goals.
5. What are the three best benefits of working with a personal trainer at My Path Wellness?
- Positive encouragement
- I’m constantly challenged
6. What do I like best about working with a personal trainer?
Positive encouragement, coaching and accountability for me. Having feedback and adjustments with expertise when I need them, things you can’t get from following a program from a book.
7. What would you say to someone on the fence about joining our program?
How important to you is your health, well-being, quality of life, now and in the future?